- Future of the user interface
- TV Connect 2013: delivering a casual gaming experience to the masses
- Social TV: the other side of the coin
- Social TV: the impact on the TV industry
- Available for download: the Smart TV report – exposing the industry’s dirty little secret
- Who’s using Smart TV’s anyway? [Infographic]
- Our week at CES: the Philips STB, tech coverage and new partnerships
- Smart TVs: the consumer electronics industry’s dirty little secret
- Second screens: kicking off the Smart TV revolution – part 2
- Second screens: kicking off the Smart TV revolution – part 1
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Smart TV Survey
This year’s TV Connect demonstrated the importance of TV navigation. From the event, it became clear that the average consumer wants to play games, but they don’t want to invest large sums of money in a dedicated games console. As … Continue reading
The data has been collated, the results processed and a variety of charts, graphs and graphics produced. The Smart TV report we’ve been talking about is now available.
As we finally adjust back to normal after four days of excitement and tech overload at this year’s Consumer Electronics Show, now seems like the perfect time to reflect on how Smart TV technology has taken a firm hold on … Continue reading
Update: The Smart TV report – exposing the TV industry’s dirty little secret – is now available. Click here to download. On the face of it, things look fine. According to Informa, there will be over 800 million Smart TVs in homes … Continue reading